KISS
Paul Stanley aKa Pool Stallion
Genne Simmons aKa Jean’s Salmon
Peter Criss aKa Pretty Crispy
Paul Stanley aKa Pool Stallion
Genne Simmons aKa Jean’s Salmon
Peter Criss aKa Pretty Crispy
Ace Frehley aKa Ape Friendly
Vinnie Vincent aKa Vinyl Convicent
Eric Carr aKa Epic Car
Bruce Kullick aKa Brute Alcoholic
Mark St. John aKa Market St. John
Vinnie Vincent aKa Vinyl Convicent
Eric Carr aKa Epic Car
Bruce Kullick aKa Brute Alcoholic
Mark St. John aKa Market St. John
Eric Singer aKa Epic Singer
Tommy Thayer aKa Tony Tighter
KISS Dialogue
People: We Want KISS…
Paul Stanley: I can hear you.
Tommy Thayer aKa Tony Tighter
KISS Dialogue
People: We Want KISS…
Paul Stanley: I can hear you.
Genne Simmons: WHY?
Peter Criss: MIAUU.
Ace Frehley: I send you to “Outer Space”, Catman.
Eric Carr: I am having a heart attack!
Paul S.: I can hear you.
Genne S.: WHY?
Peter C.: “Beth, I hear you calling…”
Eric C.: Shut up, you are out now, and I am in now.
Vinnie Vincent: I don’t like Detroit.
Genne S.: WHY? So you are banned from the band.
Ace F.: Bring the wine, to celebrate.
Bruce Kullick: I can’t drink, I am in recover.
Genne S.: OUT, Bruce!! Call Mark.
Mark St. John: I can feel my hands.
Ace F.: I am back, and I bring wine.
Peter C.: Me too, and for you: MIAUUU
Genne S.: We are back the old times.
Paul S.: WHAT??
Ace F.: “She” (Genne) said old wines.
Genne S.: I am God Of Thunder.
Paul S.: So? I am the StarChild, beat that.
Ace Frehley: I send you to “Outer Space”, Catman.
Eric Carr: I am having a heart attack!
Paul S.: I can hear you.
Genne S.: WHY?
Peter C.: “Beth, I hear you calling…”
Eric C.: Shut up, you are out now, and I am in now.
Vinnie Vincent: I don’t like Detroit.
Genne S.: WHY? So you are banned from the band.
Ace F.: Bring the wine, to celebrate.
Bruce Kullick: I can’t drink, I am in recover.
Genne S.: OUT, Bruce!! Call Mark.
Mark St. John: I can feel my hands.
Ace F.: I am back, and I bring wine.
Peter C.: Me too, and for you: MIAUUU
Genne S.: We are back the old times.
Paul S.: WHAT??
Ace F.: “She” (Genne) said old wines.
Genne S.: I am God Of Thunder.
Paul S.: So? I am the StarChild, beat that.
Genne S.: Easy, I have Dragon Boots. Muahahah.
Peter C.: MIIIIAAAAUUUU.
Peter C.: Guys, I will sing “Beth” for the last time.
Genne S.: So?Paul S.: Don’t be insensible, Genne.
Genne S.: Sorry, I am the Demon.
Ace F.: Ey, the wine is over; I will leave the band too.
Paul S.: We need to find two new stu…, players for the band.
Genne S.: Let’s search on Google, and Rock N’ Roll All Night.
Tommy Thayer: I can play guitar, but no smoke on the guitar, I am a non- smoker.
Paul S.: You are in.Eric Singer: I can play drums better that Peter.
Genne S.: I don’t believe, but you are in...
By: Jovi Moreira
Peter C.: MIIIIAAAAUUUU.
Peter C.: Guys, I will sing “Beth” for the last time.
Genne S.: So?Paul S.: Don’t be insensible, Genne.
Genne S.: Sorry, I am the Demon.
Ace F.: Ey, the wine is over; I will leave the band too.
Paul S.: We need to find two new stu…, players for the band.
Genne S.: Let’s search on Google, and Rock N’ Roll All Night.
Tommy Thayer: I can play guitar, but no smoke on the guitar, I am a non- smoker.
Paul S.: You are in.Eric Singer: I can play drums better that Peter.
Genne S.: I don’t believe, but you are in...
By: Jovi Moreira









0 comentários:
Enviar um comentário